Citizen Charter aims to provide information for the General
Public, Patients & Students.
- The Medical Institute along with Teaching Hospital was
started by Akash Education and Development Trust, Devanahalli,
under the Chairmanship of Smt. Pushpa & Sri. K. Muniraju in 2013.
- The Organisation is committed to provide quality Health
Services & Medical Education in allopathy ensuring transparency and
right to information to the valued clients
- Hospital is at present 350 beds multispecialty, tertiary care
centre, and provides all kinds of allopathic medical services at an
affordable cost to all section of the public. The Hospital will be
upgraded to 1200 beds in the near future
- The organisation aims at establishing a centre of excellence
to improve the well-being of the community through quality programme of
preventive medicine, Medical Education & Research.
The organisation seeks the cooperation of the public in achieving
this endeavour. It is the institutions endeavour to
- Provide services with empathy, courtesy and care.
- Create an atmosphere of trust between the institution and the
- Provide a range of choices to the patients.
- Render quality services.
- Adhere to prescribed standards.
- Give maximum value to the expenditure incurred by the clients.
- Have reliable and dependable set of services.
- Have accountability on all the services provided.
- Have responsive and responsible operational systems.
- Akash Medical College currently offers education for MBBS
- Hostel & transport facilities are available
- Admission process starts from January of each year for
- Classes will start from August/September of each year
- Admission of all categories closes by 30th September as per supreme court order
- Current seat sharing policy with the Government of Karnataka
is as follows;
- CET (Govt. seats in Private Medical Colleges) – 40% (60 seats)
Tuition Fee: 75,000/- per year (for 2018-17 batch)
- COMED-K (Payment Category fixed by the Govt.) – 40% (60 seats)
Tuition Fee: 5,57,000/- per year (for 2018-17 batch)
- Management & Institutional preference seats - 20% (30 seats)
Total – 150 seats
NEET eligibility for COMED-K & Management Seats is compulsory
GENERAL SPECIALITIES AVAILABLE
- General Medicine
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
SUPER SPECIALITIES AVAILABLE
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Urology & Nephrology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Onco surgery
SERVICES OFFERED (24X7)
- Outpatient & Inpatient services in all General Specialities
- Casualty, emergency & Trauma Management
- Management of Burns & poisoning
- Intensive care units:
Management of Referrals from other Hospital & Nursing homes
All types of surgeries at an affordable cost
Management of Obstetric & Surgical emergencies
Endoscopy & other procedures
Management of Medico legal cases, Embalming, cold storage &
MRI Scan, CT scan, Ultrasound scanning & routine X-ray imaging
facilities with procedures
Central Laboratory (Full fledged)
Blood bank – (whole blood & components)
Health check up packages
Health evaluation & inpatient facilities to corporate sectors
insurance companies & Govt authorised schemes
Birth & Death certificates
Health checkup camps
Pharmacy – Low cost Generic drugs are available
- ICU: - For all kinds of Medical emergency
- ICCU: - For the Immediate management of Heart attack
- RICU: - For the management of severe asthma & other cases of
chronic lung diseases
- SICU: - For the management of surgical emergencies
- NICU: - For the management of emergencies in new born
- PICU: - For the management of emergencies in children
- Canteen – 24x7
- Accommodation for patient attendants
Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Prasannahalli Road, Devanahalli (T), Bengaluru Rural – 562110.
Land Mark – Devanahalli, Close to Kempegowda International Airport (Refer Google Map)
|Inpatient Visiting Hours
||8.00 am to 9.00 am
5.00 pm to 6.00 pm